Maha Ji Yoga Meditation Live on Zoom
You are all very welcome to the free Maha Ji Yoga Meditation Live on Zoom. Many people worldwide have found this meditation life-changing. It supports and raises our vibration. This way we find our connection to our Super Consciousness. It powerfully transforms us, bringing love, light and healing into all aspects of our life.
- Every Thursday at 8.45pm GMT+1 from the comfort of our own homes.
- We begin with devotional chanting, followed by an introduction to meditation and our theme for the evening.
- Introducing the Pranayama breathing technique which supports and prepares us for meditation.
- After the meditation, various speakers are invited to speak about their experiences, followed by chanting devotional Bhajans.
Benefits of Practising Maha Ji Yoga Meditation
- Reduces physical pain and promotes healing
- Increases energy levels and reduces stress
- Offers greater clarity and concentration levels
- Promotes emotional wellbeing
- Enhances self-awarenessMeditation can bring about true personal transformation
“Maha Ji Yoga Meditation has been life changing. The healing that I have felt comes on a physical, mental and emotional level. It has been immense. My life has opened up new channels where I have experienced new ways to deal with the suffering and pain I feel. In a few words I sum up Maha Ji Yoga Meditation – It has given me new life.
“Maha Ji yoga meditation has been the best decision I have ever made. I am blessed to receive life changing healings. I am using Maha Ji techniques to free myself from long-term stress and anxiety. Through Maha Ji meditations I have experienced pure love and happiness. In truth I look forward to each meditation. It brings me liberation.” (Noelle)
“I am practising Maha Ji yoga meditation at a very difficult time in my life amidst many conflicts, struggles and suffering of the last few years. I feel more courageous, clearer and at peace. I see so many good changes in my life. So I practise it every day.
My experience of practising the Maha Ji Yoga Meditation I found myself being present for the first time in a long time. I have suffered from extreme anxiety and panic where thoughts run away on me. I can only say that this meditation has been the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I will continue to practise and learn more about myself. The confidence I am feeling these days is amazing. My gratitude to everyone in the meditation and to Maha Ji.