Meditation is the connection
we experience with self,
nature and God.
In Maha Ji Yoga Meditation, chanting is
considered an essential part of the meditative
practice. We chant both the Maha Ji Mantra
and the Maha Ji Bhajan
(Sanskrit for devotional hymn
of praise to God).
MAHA JI MANTRA
OM JAI JAI JAI SHREE YAMUNA MAHARANI JI NAMAHA
- Om is the primordial sound of creation and known as the universal name of God. Om indwells, pervades and surrounds all of creation.
- Jai Jai Jai is the salutation of profound reverence and admiration.
- Shree is used in bhajans, mantras, and prayers before the names of deities, to indicate their purity and power, and their connection with the Mother Goddess.
- Yamuna refers to the holy river that showers all blessings on us.
- Maharani refers to the Supreme Mother Goddess.
- Ji means love.